Thursday, November 10, 2011

Finely Fitted: Audience

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Outfit {Shirt: thrifted, Jeans: Gap skinnies 2010, Necklace: Madewell recently on sale, Bag: J.Crew, Shoes:  Seychelles} 


Recently while Nick and I were taking photos in our little town we were scouting out an area where I would not have an audience because I have realized, well not just realized, that I am camera shy when there is the potential for people ( I don't know) to see. After reading many blogs over the year I know that I am not the only person to feel self conscious while self photos are taken. Blogging has been a slow start for me because of this very reason, my husband thinks I am a little to self aware in this arena. Well we found a spot that I blended in at and when we were finished we had an audience.. however not the kind that asks questions. They were the town's rooster/chicken population (there's tons of them, people drop them off here because they can rome free) and they had surrounded us believing they were going to get food.  It was fun and we had a great laugh. Nick also attempted to capture this moment but the rooster's were too spread out.

No comments:

Post a Comment