Friday, December 2, 2011

Spicy Gold

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Blazer; J. Crew current, Dress: Madewell on sale currently, Bag;  J.Crew, Sunglasses: Banana Republic "Deborah", Booties: DV by Dolce Vita


This little blazer I wore almost everyday last week. This particular day I sported it to work however it is J. Crew's double serge wool so that means it is extra thick for a typical blazer. This double serge baby has taken the place of my outwear coat at the moment and I am pleased with that. 


P.S. I don't like the way glasses look on my face but this pair from BR seems to be o.k. and they are pretty good quality.


Till next time, Monique 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Ioana! I really appreciate it.

    Let's definitly follow eachother..

    Monique

    ReplyDelete