Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Comfort vs. Fashion

IMG_2260

IMG_2257

IMG_2256

IMG_2250

Sweater, Blouse (recent) and Trousers// J. Crew, Wedges// Indigo By Clarks, Sunglasses// Tory Burch

I am a huge proponent of...comfort.   Looking cute and feeling cute don't always coincide.  When I am on my feet all day the last thing I desire are two feet struggling to make the next step!  I know this sounds un-glamourous but it is the truth.   Comfortable shoes have not always looked like the Indigo By Clarks I am sporting. In the past these types of shoes have been known as clunky old lady shoes. 

I love all the Fashion pumps out there and the way they make an outfit look however it is just not practical for me.  Some of my favorite brands for comfortable shoes are Naya, Earthies and Clarks. There are new brands popping up frequently that I am excited to try but these three are ones that I have worn personally and love! 

Later this week I will show you how to wear Birkenstock's!

Till next time,   

No comments:

Post a Comment