Monday, July 30, 2012

Disneyland.

IMG_2951

Main Street
IMG_2953

Sleeping Beauty Castle
IMG_2956

Small World
IMG_2960

IMG_2979

Tea Cup's
IMG_2990

Band in New Orleans Square
IMG_2997

Tomorrowland
IMG_3010

IMG_3015

A scene from Fantasmic
IMG_3027

Vintage Disneyland 
IMG_3047

The Castle at night
IMG_3043

Last week the Hubby and I went to Disneyland with some family.  We had planned to head south to visit family and our day trip to this fun place was a last minute addition.  And I am so glad we did.  I used to visit almost every year as a young lad and I always had the time of my life.  My mom always let us roam around with out any adult supervision and I loved that little bit of freedom I received at the happiest place on earth.  Of course we had meet up's througout the day but overall it was just me, my sister and other family friends our age.  I hadn't been in eight and half years and I appreciated every moment.  If you've never been try to go you won't be disappointed.

Till next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment