Friday, July 13, 2012

Lace Peplum and Graphs.

IMG_2752

IMG_2764

IMG_2767

Peplum Top & Sunglasses by BR, Cut offs a DIY, Sandals by J Crew, Water Container from Target

 I found this top at BR on markdown and I was really pleased with the fit and material.  The material of a garment is extremely important to me.  Eventhough I'm not a tailor or a designer, though I have had my tailor turn old items into new jewels,  I do expect alot out of the brands I purchase from.  Natural fibers are the best with the occasional man made material thrown in.  So good job BR, keep it up.  

Oh! I almost forgot to mention my favorite water bottle which to me looks lilke graph paper. I love it. For some reason it makes the water taste that much better.

For the Curious: the material is a cotton & nylon blend

Till next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment